Are your kids obsessed with Peppa pig? As we all know that life is comparatively easier and more entertaining for the kids today than for people earlier.
Kids nowadays have easy access to multiple cartoons and other entertaining resources. Whereas a few decades earlier, there was nothing like “multiple options.”
Many cartoon series are being made and watched at an enormous level worldwide. One such series that gained tremendous popularity among the kids is “Peppa Pig.”
If you are looking for some info regarding this cartoon series and how to setup room based on Peppa pig theme, then keep reading this article.
It is a British preschool animation series by Baker Davies. The cartoon series revolves around Peppa, a female pig, family, and peers.
Logically, there’s a reason behind kids’ craze for Peppa pig. According to the producer of the series, Phil, using a kid to voice the character of Peppa made it relatable for the young audiences.
Also, the episodes are 5 minutes long only, making it engaging and easier for the toddlers to follow along.
HOW CAN I COOPERATE ALONG WITH MY CHILD IF HE LOVES PEPPA PIG?
Sometimes your child’s obsession over a character may seem useless, but you have to adjust with what your child loves unless it harms them.
So, here’s a bunch of ways you can follow to make your child happy if he loves Peppa pig;
- Plan “Peppa pig nights,” where you rewatch the series episodes with your Lil one and spend some quality time together.
- Gift them Peppa pig stuff toys, which are easily available online.
- Print some Peppa characters and hand those sheets to your toddlers for them to color. This way, they’ll be happy about coloring their favorite characters.
- Stick Peppa pig wallpaper on the wall of their room.
HOW DO I SET A PEPPA PIG-THEMED ROOM FOR MY CHILD?
This could be a great idea if your child loves Peppa pig. Setting up a peppa pig-themed room is not something difficult. This can be done with a few simple steps.
- Paint the walls according to the colors of the series, but spare one wall.
- Get a Peppa pig wallpaper for the spared wall.
- Buy many Peppa pig paintings/frames to hang onto the walls.
- Get a pair of customized bed sheets to add a more relevant element.
- Get a giant Peppa stuff toy.
WHAT KIND OF PEPPA PIG WALLPAPER IS NEEDED?
A colorful Peppa pig wallpaper would be an ideal choice to brighten up the room. Get yourself one that features all the main characters. Make sure to choose a fun design that would look good.
Also, the wallpaper’s ideal size would be 10.5 m long and 52 cm wide.
Now anyone, by the end of this article, would be ready to rock that new Peppa pig-themed room for their little ones. Make sure to get a Peppa pig wallpaper on one wall. It will enhance the look of your room.